We're Here for You Through COVID-19
In light of COVID-19, we’re taking steps to continue providing seamless service for Texans while also looking out for the wellbeing of our employees. For the time being, we’ve asked employees to work remotely.
And we’re still available through all our usual channels to help with any questions you might have regarding your energy account. Call loads are predicted to be higher than normal, and we appreciate your patience as wait times to speak with representatives may be extended. You can also manage your account online and through our automated phone menu.
We’ll continue to provide you with updates on our status through our website and social media and through email. Thank you for being part of Veteran Energy and helping Support Our Heroes.
ATTENTION: If you’re experiencing hardship due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for payment assistance to prevent your services being interrupted for the duration of this emergency.
The COVID-19 Electricity Relief program can provide this temporary assistance. Call us today to enroll.
Other Helpful Links
- CEAP Energy Assistance—program designed to help low-income households meet their energy needs
- United Way Community Economic Relief Fund—helps with bills, rent and food: (866)-211-9966
- Texas Department of State Health Services—for state-specific health information on COVID-19.
- Texas Education Agency—to get the latest for schools regarding COVID-19
- Texas Chamber of Commerce—to find a chamber near you for more information about help for area businesses
Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
Here are a few quick pointers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help control the spread of COVID-19. Visit the CDC’s site for more information.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces with regular household detergent and water
- Wash your face and hands often for at least 20 second